Friday, October 08, 2021

 MOVING ALONG.  Recently opened a new website for our clothing enterprise, and today learned that it is suggested (in the infinite wisdom of commercial mentality) to link your blog to your website.  Not sure what their motive is - but what I got about this suggestion was that many people who come looking for "ethnic clothing" or something from Guatemala.....have a curiosity for many things associated with this - the customs, where different styles or motifs come from.   Maybe they even have a craving for different lifestyle, a new life, perhaps.  Maybe they would want to know how the creator of this clothing got here; maybe they would like to know more about my life, my journey, so they can begin or continue to dream about theirs.

So I'm making the attempt, in my infinite lack of technical ability, to make this link.   I would love it if this blog were more interactive; if your questions and doubts, or alternate experiences could interweave with mine.  Comment, if you can figure out how.   I checked the box that said "permit" - I hope that works.


No comments: